To the future

Gingerbreadman submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - what if we can acctully make boards that can float?

So the term huvr board (HOVER BOARD) is known form the movies back to the future.
recently there was a hox pulled online by funny or die, any body seen it?
since then I came up with this crazy idea and it might actually work, if the right group of crazy engineers and scientist comes together.

now, I have done a bit of research and found out all the technology is actually available to us, maybe we just not seeing it.

so, is there anybody that would be interested to find out what I'm on about?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajib Gupta
    Rajib Gupta
    I would like to explore about that.
  • Rahul choudhari.
    Rahul choudhari.
    pls.. give detail on that topic.
  • vigneshwaran kavinkumar
    vigneshwaran kavinkumar
    pls tell it is a antigravity device
    if it so reply to my mail #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am dedicating this thread for all media players that are available in internet for free whether it is closed source or opensource. I would like to call all CEans...
A new project up on Kickstarter called the "OutRunner" has made the world's first legged running robot come to life. The OutRunner bot is remote-controlled and can run at 20...
If you are active on Twitter, sometime or the other you would have wished to remove all the irritating and endless tweets from your timeline without having to un-follow someone....
Did you know that you can quickly turn your headphone into a microphone? And there's no rocket science or audio engineering involved. All you need to do is plug-in your...