To make discipline officers in engineering field

Actually i want become great and discipline officers in engineering field and i want your suggestion for that. So please give me advise what i do for that.
I am fresh B.E.holder in civil branch. So please guide me for getting great opportunity in govt. officer.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By the help on crazy engineer .com website we may got success in my last year project . My project name is very grey water treatment plant with compacted area...
Abstract method is a method which does not have any body (i.e. implementation). Abstract class means it can not be extended(instantiated) Abstract method means it should be overridden. Abstract method...
Hello friends i am glad to tell u about my stay at iitb. I was very much excited to go to a new state without knowing their language.It was really...
Hello everybody . I have a problem in simulation of DTC-SVM five phases induction motor ..... i have the simulation on the three phases but whene i changed it into...
Just five hours ago, GL4.1 has been enabled in AMD RadeonSI driver. Compiled latest Mesa-git and yay! I am happy bunny now :3 Source : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...t?id=af1e6aa75b7f518cc6b08717fa8844370be3f05c ​