To fix tfght is compressed error

hi ceans ,whenever i boot my laptop i receive an error message saying tfght is compressed .i don't have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk . please help

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    could u tell what exactly u did, before u started facing this problem? Did u tried to compress the drive to save space?
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    rahul69
    could u tell what exactly u did, before u started facing this problem? Did u tried to compress the drive to save space?
    yes i stupidly i compressed my e and d drive . it seems as if the other part of my thread in which i mentioned the details did not appear . i don even have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk .
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    since i am typing via my cel its problematic to insert a para . i am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit os . sorry for typing in such a rogue manner
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    shailaja revathi
    yes i stupidly i compressed my e and d drive . it seems as if the other part of my thread in which i mentioned the details did not appear . i don even have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk .
    Since u don't have installation disk or recovery disk... so I can't think of any method👎 ...but still check if something could be done..
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    can i try downloading a trial version of the os and burn it on a dvd ,then try booting using it or will any other os cd might help or should i give my laptop for repair finally ? please do let me know some solution to this enigmatic problem .
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    i finally opted for giving my smart box for repair as i could not find any way of fixing this error on my own . anyway thanks to other ceans for considering my problem and trying to help me .
  • Kashish jain
    Kashish jain
    I stupidly Done create a problem of tfght is compressed..and tried the method of repair window nd uncheck the compress drive...Also i installed custom installation but after installing windows i suffered from this problem again nd not able to do anything coz it stops on a screen tfght is compressed press ctrl+alt+del..befor this problem i removed the battery nd ac adapter nd then Hold the power button for 30 seconds

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Register for Asst. Central Intelligent Officer Exam can anybody give some details about that exam.......!
Why The Generator Rating Is In kVA & Of Motor In kW??
Lava international, one of the budget tablet makers in India has launched brand new eTab Connect Z7C tablet at an attractive price of Rs. 9499. The tablet features a 7"...
hello dear engineer buddies , i want to know about the scope of MS from Bits Pilani or any other universities in India ?
CEans, We're happy and excited to introduce a brand new homepage for CrazyEngineers! A lot has been done under the hood and this post will give you a quick overview...