To develop automatic parking brake with the help of hydraulic-braking system

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract:

The Parking brake is commonly used in automobile, it is a latching brake normally used when the vehicle is parked or in stationary position. It is a manual system in which the operator operates the lever then and only then the parking brakes are applied. The Automatic Parking Brake system provides totally lever less operation, which saves the effort as well as the space utilization of the vehicle. In this system we are using electric circuit of micro-controller, DC motor and two sensors. When ignition switch turns OFF Then the parking brake will automatically engage. In ignition switch ON condition and RPM of the wheel is zero along with Neutral position of the gear lever then also parking brake will engage. In the ON position of ignition switch along with other than neutral position of the gear lever parking brake will disengages automatically.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Automatic parking brake is the one of the most quick action taking mechanism with the help of some sensors it allow to Automatically operate,
Totally eliminate brake lever in driver cabin, Reduce human-efforts and save time.
So human no need to attention. Mostly the lady has not put the parking brake while he park the vehicle for what it may be chance to occur accident. so we thought to developed parking brake mechanism to attention the human.

Project Highlights : I don't have any idea we will win or not but if we are looking safety and over come space in cabin our project is very effective and automatic. so we will hope to win in competition.also it allow to Automatically operate, Totally eliminate brake lever in driver cabin, Reduce human-efforts and save time.such kind of development not built any in India.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Dhole Patil College of Engg.
City: 8956887484
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Video Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : On Internet, we browse for social networking site maximum time and after that we like to stream our favorite track to clam down with the...
Project Abstract / Summary : The rising of demand of power and difficulties of constructing a newly transmission network causes the power system to be complex and stressed. Due to...
hey im aravindh studying first year mechanical engineering. I need some ideas about vehicle running without fuel plzzz suggest some ideas......
1 . My plot size is 30 feet * 56 feet. 2. In the gorund floor, I build the house using 12 pillars (each pillar contains four 16 mm rods...
Micromax is back in the entry-level market with the launch of the Canvas Spark 3. The Micromax Canvas Spark 3 just like its previous iterations will go on sale exclusively...