Titanic again, but this time in 3D

The all time favourite 'Titanic' by one of the world's most loved director James Cameroon is back to the silver screen. But this time in Three Dimensions!!! The movie is all set to start off its voyage on March 6th of 2012.

Titanic, which won a record tying 11 Oscars (with Ben-Hur) out of the record setting 14 nominations it received is still considered as one of the best movies ever made. Romance and adventure mixed with the right amount of drama in the mind blowing direction of James Cameroon made the spectators even think they were dancing at the Irish party in the third class with Jack and Rose right next to them. Everyone who watched it were living a new life through the movie ๐Ÿ˜€

You're here, there is nothing I fear,
You are safe in my heart and, my heart will go on and on..

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is it the same movie or what??? Looks like they are same... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Why to spend so much again for the same content! Weird!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moved the thread to movies section. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ‘Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is the link to the Interview - Kunwer Sachdev โ€“ Revolutionizing The Inverter Industry With Su-Kam
I had a requirement to do as getting a few parameters and according to them, compressing a set of files and give it to users for download. So, the best...
Google Chrome extension comes to your rescue when you do not wish to see the ads that Google inserts in YouTube videos. What's even better is that this extension is...
It's no wonder that people(we) are running out of time these days even to look after the people next away. So in this situation, Should social service be made compulsory...
Can I get helpful links, recommended materials on this topics? Indeed great minds are here!!!!! Thanks