Timesheet using PHP

The idea of this project is to develop an application that will manage the work hours by workers spent on each job.

Abstract:

The web application should record the start and end time of tasks, or duration. It can also contain a detailed breakdown of tasks. This information is useful for payroll, client billing, project costing, estimation, tracking and management.

This recorded and maintained data can make complex cost relationships visible, and lower the costs.

The timesheet web application should Manage:-
  • Workers
  • Projects
  • Companies
  • Work time
  • Contracted hours
  • Overtime
  • Work space and project-hours
  • Attendance-time
  • Holidays
  • Reports
Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server

Replies

• Ajayan
    Ajayan
    Hi madam.
    I m studying mca final I want to do timesheet project in php ...and plz share me the table description of models in time sheet ...
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Ajayan
    Hi madam.
    I m studying mca final I want to do timesheet project in php ...and plz share me the table description of models in time sheet ...
    You need to brain storm on this application.
    Just try to think what all you would need write from user registration to automatic calculations.
    There is more than one way of doing this and some ways are better than others, but none are wrong.
    Refer to other time sheet management projects, there are plenty of open sourced projects with same theme.
    Come up with some idea for what you need, and I will try to assist you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Titanium Dioxide coating for exteriors of buildings uses sunlight to catalyze organic deposits and smog to harmless residues. The free draining nature of the coating allows self cleaning in...
Hii I am basically a textile engineer but recently working in R & D department as a machine designer. To broaden my opportunities I want to do PG in mechanical...
The eight foot tall, two tons weight, diamond sculpture in acrylic is a marvel of modern advanced materials. https://www.sj-r.com/top-stories/x890736525/Jewel-of-a-sign-created-for-Springfield-business https://corporate.evonik.com/en/media/press_releases/pages/news-details.aspx?newsid=25905
Can we implement like this ? when we start our pc BIOS only check modem,monitor,(internet required h/w), it will take less time i think..then it directly start our browser on...
Hi.. I have completed my BE in Computers. Can we opt for the course in Cyber Law and its scope?