TimeBanking Caught WithShare's Hand To Reach A New Level Of Social Info Sharing and Volunteering

An interesting application based survey has revealed that humans, the social animals are more interested in social networking through different applications than direct TimeBanking services. Developed by #-Link-Snipped-#, the theory reveals that virtually such applications are hard to fabricate compared to any other currency transaction elements.

In the study, the sample space of people actively used WithShare application that is famous as a social service provider and a negotiator which acts as a back push for people to collaborate on their own choice. Generally, people associated with non-profit organizations or simply people looking for a collaborative activity could ping others to join. In Professor John M. Carroll’s (Information Sciences and Technology) word, it’s a TimeBanking concept without the expense of time.

Withshare_img
WithShare Application Screen

In traditional TimeBanking concept, a candidate earns credit by providing services and in turn he might implement those credit points in another service where he needs it from someone else. However, it has been noticed that people have an affinity towards bank credit, than service to service method. WithShare was able to turn the concepts and came up with a joint/collaborative project format that provides social services maintaining a symmetric approach.

The team figures out WithShare like application better fits the TimeBanking model. Keeping reference to that, the application rather support initiator and joiner role instead of Provider and Recipient relationship. WithShare also includes smart technologies to keep a track of users’ choice and recommendation, location etc. Ultimately it’s a new of TimeBanking and approaching the world for one and all. The research was published in IEEE Computer and was supported by National Science Foundation.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, I want to control hydrogen flow from a mass flow controller & want to monitor, analyse & control its flow on preferably Lab view software or on any...
Although, being a part of CrazyEngineers Editorial Team I feel no shame to accept that I am afraid of wasps and bees, I am sure there are many people who...
I'm currently studying in my last year of Engineering ,due to some of the personal problem I suffered a year drop,but currently my aggregate is about 60% do i stand...
There are plenty of applications listed on the respective application stores of iOS and Android to rasterize your image with some cool tweaks and customized themes. However, most of them...
Dear CEans I Attached my resume, please take a look and suggest me where am I wrong? Or it's ok or not. Thank you Jasim Chouhan BTech(IT) BANGALORE