TieCon Nagpur at Persistent Systems on Feb 25, 2012

TiE aka The Indus Entrepreneurs, Nagpur chapter has announced the next installation of their flagship event - TiEcon Nagpur 2012. Tiecon Nagpur 2012 aims to bring together all the business levels and help entrepreneurs at all the stages; right from budding entrepreneurs to successful ones by exchanging new ideas, exploring newer business opportunities, discussions on emerging technologies and sharing mutual growth strategies. The event will also promise motivating speeches from over 25 eminent speakers. The Tiecon Nagpur is central India's largest conference on entrepreneurship. The highlights of the conference are -
  • Two action packed days
  • 25+ eminent speakers
  • Multiple sessions
  • Extreme power connect
  • 500+ delegates
  • Mentoring Sessions
  • Business Networking
The Tiecon Nagpur 2012 is scheduled on 25 & 26 February 2012 at Persistent Nagpur.
Who Should Attend Tiecon?
Having attended Tiecon Nagpur 2011, I'd say anyone interested in business & entrepreneurship should attend the conference. You could be a student, budding entrepreneur, working professional, established business man or just anyone - you should attend Tiecon. The conference gives extra ordinary opportunity to network with the like minded professionals from various domains.
Registration Charges:
Detailed chart: #-Link-Snipped-#
For students: Only Rs. 2500.
If you're attending, please confirm your attendance in our new RSVP system.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The list of keynote speakers at the tiecon Nagpur 2012 is yet to be made public. I'm expecting the list to go live on the official website within next week. I'll attempt to live-blog the event for all our CEans; and if possible will try to have a live stream of the event for all of you.

By the way, anyone from all over India can attend the event; and I recommend that you should!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will be live blogging the event, so that people not in nagpur get to see the latest photos and know the latest happenings of TIECon in Feb 2012.
    I can't wait to know the speakers list.
    If anyone gets an update, please inform us about it quickly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we only have two confirmed attendees so far. Nagpur sends us over 6k unique visitors every month and I'm quite sure many of you would be interested in attending the event. It would just be cool to attend the event as a group of CEans. Please confirm your attendance with our new system. πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    It would just be cool to attend the event as a group of CEans. Please confirm your attendance with our new system. πŸ˜€
    That would be just great! I'll see if I can convince my friends for this too! I'm definitely attending! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    That would be just great! I'll see if I can convince my friends for this too! I'm definitely attending! πŸ˜€
    Tiecon 2011 was an amazing experience. It's a must for those who want to know how people start their own businesses and grow them. Great motivational experiences. Students, I guess can attend the event for just Rs. 2500.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The organizers haven't yet released the list of speakers. We have about 60 days to go. 😨
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, the list of speakers is out; but does not look interesting to me πŸ‘Ž

The list includes -
    1. Mr. Mahavir Sharma: Chairman of Carpet Export Promotion Council
    2. Mrs. Hemlata Annamalai: founder of Ampere Vehicles Pvt Ltd.
    3. Mr. Ravi Pandit: CEO of KPIT Cummins
    4. Mr. Yogi Durlabhji: Top Jeweler
    5. Mr. Ajay Bagga: Managing Director & Head, Private Wealth Management,Deutsche Bank AG, India
    The list will be expanded soon.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think the event will be quite awesome. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I think the event will be quite awesome. πŸ˜€
    Last year's event was amazing. I'm more interested in listening to tech entrepreneurs; because that's where my interest lies. However, I'm sure we'll have more interesting stories from entrepreneurs in other domains as well. No matter who speaks, TieCONs are always the best places to network with the like minded entrepreneurs. A budding entrepreneur can find his inspirations and partners at the event.

Yet to figure out who's going to deliver the Keynote address πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    But how to get tickets? I have registered for the event and have downloaded the invoice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    But how to get tickets? I have registered for the event and have downloaded the invoice.
    Yeah, even I have the invoice. I think we can collect the tickets on the spot or ask the organizers about the tickets. They should allow us inside on the basis of invoice πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, even I have the invoice. I think we can collect the tickets on the spot or ask the organizers about the tickets. They should allow us inside on the basis of invoice πŸ˜‰
    That would be super duper awesome. Just show them the invoice and get entry 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    More Speakers are added!

1. PRASHANT BHASKAR
    Founder & CEO of plugHR

2. Mukund Mohan
    He is the chief executive officer of EOVL, a leading social commerce company. In January 2010 he founded and sold BuzzGain, a leader in Do It Yourself PR, to Meltwater. He has founded and successfully sold 3 Silicon Valley start-ups in the internet and enterprise software markets. He was the vice president of marketing for Inovis, a leading B2B community management software company.

3. Mr. Muruganandam
    Founder of Jayaashree Industries

4. Pravin Gandhi
    In 1972 he co-founded Hinditron Computers, India’s first IT company, which subsequently merged with Digital Equipment Corporation in 1988. He is on the board of Avendus, Kale & Microland as an independent. He was also the Key Sponsor and General Partner of Infinity Venture Fund, the most successful early stage fund out of India, and has a record of 2 investment exits at 10x+ and a few at 3-5x+. He has funded and exited three technology companies in Singapore and India at 2-8x.

5. Saumil Majmudar
    Saumil is the Co-Founder & CEO of EduSports, India's First School Sports Enterprise.

6. Nitin Kulkarni
    Mr. Nitin Kulkarni is the Chief Operating Officer of Persistent Systems Limited.

7. Vivek Mansingh
    Vivek Mansingh is currently President of VTG (Voice, Video & Virtualization) at Cisco India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @akd: Mr. Nitin Kulkarni has joined the Persistent Systems Board.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    20k views so far and 4 confirmed attendees from CE. I wished I could share videos from TiEcon 2011. I especially loved the story telling by Nandini Vaidyanathan (CARMa founder), Mansukhbhai Prajapati (Mitti Cool) and Su-Kam founder Kunwar Sachdev! I'm going to ask the authorities to make the videos available for us.

By the way, confirming your attendance is going to be *lot* easy. Just sign in with Facebook and say whether you're attending or not. You can discuss TieCON with us through this thread πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The Entrepedia magazine, is it available online as a blog? Where to subscribe? πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    The Entrepedia magazine, is it available online as a blog? Where to subscribe? πŸ˜€
    Entrepedia is a book written by Nandini Vaidyanathan.
    If you are asking about the 'Entrepreneur' magazine, here is their official website: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AbraKaDabra
    Entrepedia is a book written by Nandini Vaidyanathan.
    If you are asking about the 'Entrepreneur' magazine, here is their official website: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Oh thanks. Confused between the two names as usual!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do I need to attend Mood Indigo? All you need to is a valid college Id-card to attend Mood Indigo. What are the registration charges for Mood Indigo? There...
Please provide your feedback to our new CE Events section in this thread πŸ˜€
CEans, We've a little surprise for all of you today. Our beloved CE-Events section which gives you up to date information of all the engineering events happening all over the...
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am looking to make my own wireless switches, by having a transmitter and receiver. I know I need to use some sort of modulation,...
i have not took the print of the conformation page after filling of the apllication form what should i do now please help