TiECon Nagpur 2014 - Startups Showcase

Startups located in the central India should take note - you have a golden opportunity to showcase your company in front of a large number of people who matter - Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Other Entrepreneurs, Students, Professionals and others interested in entrepreneurship and startups. I'm sharing the email I received via email from TiE officials -

Greetings from TiE Nagpur Chapter !

I wish to appraise you all about a unique and exciting event we have organized at TiECon 2014 exclusively for start-ups !!

The ideas is to showcase start-ups and help them gain wide visibility across the entrepreneurial ecosystem of central India.

What is the Benefit ?

1. Startup founders have a unique and exclusive opportunity to showcase their startup at TiECon 2014

2. Two sessions - exclusively for startups have been planned:

Session 1 : Each shortlisted startup will have a time slot of 3 mins to make an elevator pitch to the TiECon 2014 audience.

Session 2 : Shortlisted startups will feature themselves in a separate area along with a standie (6 ' X 2') so that conference delegates interested in your start up can approach you for a detailed interaction. You may have your laptops and presentations handy to be shown during these interactions.

Who is Eligible ?

1. Startup enterprise not more than 3 year old.
2. Only founders will be allowed to present their start-ups at the event.

How to participate ?

1. Register yourself as a startup @ TiECon 2014. We have a special discounted rate for you !!
2. Send us a 1 A4 page write-up in Arial Font Size 10 offering Executive Summary of your venture.
3. Make a mock pitch in front of our screening committee tomorrow Aug 20th between 8 PM - 9:30 PM at TiE office.
4. We are planning to feature maximum upto 10 start-ups in Start-Up Gallery. Please rush your well prepared entries to us so that you don't miss the bus !

I am also attaching (Attend Business Conferences - Why & How?) herewith a small write-up on why you should attend conferences like TiECon 2014.

Visit the website below for more details :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Should you have any questions / clarifications, please feel free to send me an email or contact me on my phone number below.

Look forward to meet you soon at TiECon 2014 ! For details, contact: TiE Office on 0712 6464066.

Replies

• khannasarthak1992
    khannasarthak1992
    respected sir,
    admire you a lot for what you doing for guy like us.
    thanks so much.
    can you also help me a little about the next conference going to happen when and where....
    i m also looking for an oppurtunity to start a manufactutring unit in electrical field so want to ask about your esteemed opinion on the product or line whose growth or demand is yet to growth in india in next 25-40 years. there are few products in my mind like solar inverter and led bulb.
    hope you ll help out.
    waiting for your response.
    thanking you
    sarthak khanna

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posting this on behalf of @Shreesh Vakil , the author of this article. Yesterday a friend of mine an entrepreneur himself asked me if I would accompany him to attend...
Finally we receive Ormerod kit from RepRap and we assemble our first 3D Printer. Here are some pics. Time for Ormerod LIVE
I was wondering if it'd be ethical to download a movie to watch it on your phone, laptop or tablet 'after' you've paid your dues - and have watched it...
Australian National University researchers from the School of Physics and Engineering have devised a new method to make atomic force microscope probes 20 times more sensitive by using laser beams...
The downside of large scale concentrated beam solar thermal power generation: Quote: The world's largest solar plant is awesome—unless you're a bird like the one in this image published by...