TI MCU Deep Dive 2013 Events In Pune, Bangalore & New Delhi

Our friends at Texas Instruments (TI) have organised the second edition of MCU Deep Dive events in Pune, Bangalore and New Delhi. The events are aimed at educating the modern embedded control design engineers and offers a chance to interact with TI India experts and get a hands on MSP430, Hercules, C2000 Tiva.

The event dates & venues are as follows-
  • Pune | 14-15 November @ Hyatt Regency
  • Bangalore | 21-22 November @ Taj Vivanta
  • New Delhi | 5-6 December @ Crowne Plaza
The participation fee is Rs. 2999 and those interested my register on #-Link-Snipped-#. Do not miss chance to see C2000, RF and MSP430 being utilised in motor control, solar inverters, Bluetooth, Networking, Wi-Fi and PLC (power line communication) et al.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have registered for this seminar in last year. It was great experience at Pune.
    I am not sure why but TI has raised registration fees. I had planned to join this year but fees are more than I expect.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    I have registered for this seminar in last year. It was great experience at Pune.
    I am not sure why but TI has raised registration fees. I had planned to join this year but fees are more than I expect.
    The fee I think is bigger because they're giving away the kits to all the attendees. I've been told that the overall giveaways are worth more than the price of the event.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The fee I think is bigger because they're giving away the kits to all the attendees. I've been told that the overall giveaways are worth more than the price of the event.
    Yeah ! there were two boards on last year too. But if you compare hands on session as compare to the fees it was not worth it. They should give more hands on training time then advertising about their MCU series.
    But yes if you are paying 2999INR it's worth spending and make sure you get ARM kit instead of MSP430 launchpad. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) has announced that they're shipping world's thinnest HDD with 2TB capacity - the Spinpointâ„¢ M9T. It's just 9.5 mm thick thin and is available in...
Lenovo has launched the IdeaPad Flex notebook in India today at a price tag of Rs. 42,250. Running the Windows 8 operating system, the laptop operates in dual-mode and features...
Quote: This webinar will detail the process of developing, using, designing, and deploying Community Cellular Networks; small-scale community operated telecommunication networks using OpenBTS. These networks are effectively full "telcos in...
PLEASE PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL IDEA ABOUT CIM
Sony India has launched a new device called the Sony CP-V3 - a USB portable charger priced at Rs. 1,590 in the country. The portable USB charger can power your...