three stages of hacking

I want to know about the hacking mechanism. And i have heard one type of hacking. In that method there are three stages. First is to hack Traffic control,then to hack share market accounts of one country,final stage is to hack the power control like gas,petrol...😁

And this method is present in the film "DIE HARD 4"...
What is the name of that method?And tell me something about that method of hacking.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you really want us to discuss this?
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    spraba
    I want to know about the hacking mechanism. And i have heard one type of hacking. In that method there are three stages. First is to hack Traffic control,then to hack share market accounts of one country,final stage is to hack the power control like gas,petrol...😁

And this method is present in the film "DIE HARD 4"...
    What is the name of that method?And tell me something about that method of hacking.....
    well dude ur asking this in a public forum....... hmmmm
  • spraba
    spraba
    The_Big_K
    Do you really want us to discuss this?
    Ya.. any problem regarding this? I'm asking just to know about that.
    That's all.. Already this method is present in one "hollywood" film . That's why i had impressed..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    spraba
    Ya.. any problem regarding this? I'm asking just to know about that.
    That's all.. Already this method is present in one "hollywood" film . That's why i had impressed..
    Well, don't you think the information can be misused?
  • spraba
    spraba
    oh okay..
    I'm just asked the name of the particular type know?
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    The_Big_K
    Well, don't you think the information can be misused?
    This what i mean..
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think we should just close this, as there is no new info and to avoid any possible problems from this thread going into non appropriate matters. Those that are interested from a knowledge standpoint I'm sure can search the net for information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need ebook of the following advanced electronic communication systems by wayion thomasi microprocessor and interfacing by a.k.ray computer system architeture by morris mano😕
I want to know about the combined transmission of electric motor & ic engine in a hybrid car. Help me.
I'm trying to debug a larger circuit of mine by breaking it up into smaller parts and dealing with them one by one. One of the parts of the circuit...
Hi, i am doing 8th Sem Computer Science and i am looking for a Seminar topic which and be implemented. If any one know about it let me..
hi guys i am dinesh.....iam an electrical engineering student.iam going to write jto exam this year. i had download some previous year question papers. but i need some books to...