Thoughtworks placement papers for campus placements

Thoughtworks is visiting our campus and I'm looking for aptitude papers and programming questions. It'd be nice if someone can provide me with a sample test papers for their first round of eliminations.

Can someone upload the papers please?

Replies

• clZazy
    clZazy
    when Thoughtworks visited our college, the logic assessment test consists of questions of one type only. you can easily find that question pattern on internet.
    still for your information it consists of flow chart like questions in which we have to find the values of variables at different stages in the flow chart...just write down the variables in the rough paper and note down their changed values in front of them according to the flow chart(it sounds easy but can confuse you so be aware for each and every change in value).

now coding is the second round. it was easy. they will give you one problem and you have to make the code....but try not to make it lengthy. And do read OOP concepts(they can ask questions). you can also find some of the examples of coding round questions on internet.

then their will be technical interview. not much idea about that...but i heard its tough.
    best of luck!!
  • kanwar singh
    kanwar singh
    I have already solved one two problems and also the logical paper available online
    any other apti paper or tech help will be much appreciated
  • vasi
    vasi
    Logical Assessment test will be very easy.....There will be 11 questions,all the questions will be flow chart type questions, 1 mark each and 1hr 15mins will be given...see the below attached file...it will help you..do practice it,some questions are tricky...follow the Instructions given in it.BEST OF LUCK👍
  • kanwar singh
    kanwar singh
    really big thanks for the help brother
    I have already solved these questions..
    but thanks
    any more help will be much appreciated
  • vasi
    vasi
    kanwar singh
    but thanks
    Do share your experience after attending....so that it will be helpful to all others..
  • kanwar singh
    kanwar singh
    selected for interview

what type of questions are asked in the interviews

please reply fast
  • HimanshuR
    HimanshuR
    kanwar singh
    selected for interview

please reply fast
    Hey kanwar, cgts man, plz share ur experience abt questions and interview... Thought works is coming to my college.
  • HimanshuR
    HimanshuR
    vasi
    Logical Assessment test will be very easy.....There will be 11 questions,all the questions will be flow chart type questions, 1 mark each and 1hr 15mins will be given...see the below attached file...it will help you..do practice it,some questions are tricky...follow the Instructions given in it.BEST OF LUCK👍
    Thanks for giving these ques, bt can u plz tell how to solve q9, q10 i am not able to solve them... they use 2 ways, so how to decide what way is legal, as both ways form a legal relation b/w boxes at end and these 2 relations are contradictory, plz help...
  • nidhi.singhania9
    nidhi.singhania9
    pls post the programming round question also....
  • dee_agg
    dee_agg
    atul singh
    pls post the ques paper for thoughtworks on my favorite CrazyEngineers!
    . I have an interview in next week
  • sheena.gurm
    sheena.gurm
    hiiiiiiiiiiiii can u plz tell me how to solve above given ?s ...................
    i tried a lot just solved 2 ?ns
  • sheena.gurm
    sheena.gurm
    hiiiiiiiiiiiii kanwr can u plz give me the solution of these ?s

kanwar singh
    but thanks
  • ajay458
    ajay458
    Can you send me the solution of all these questions ???
  • rashmi rani
    rashmi rani
    where can i get the flow chart type questions for thoughtworks preparation?
  • nancy sahu
    nancy sahu
    hey guys im frm ece branch please give me the exampaper for coding roundi m going to gv thoughtwork interviewn please answ in c language, coz i dnt knw other lang😔
  • Preethi Sankar
    Preethi Sankar
    Now i'm studying in Thiagarajar college of engineering, I want to place in thought work please send link to practice
  • Preethi Sankar
    Preethi Sankar
    HimanshuR
    Thanks for giving these ques, bt can u plz tell how to solve q9, q10 i am not able to solve them... they use 2 ways, so how to decide what way is legal, as both ways form a legal relation b/w boxes at end and these 2 relations are contradictory, plz help...
    Please send the link to my mail id .
  • Preethi Sankar
    Preethi Sankar
    Please explain how to solve the flow chart
  • Ravuri
    Ravuri
    can you pls let me know the answers for these questions
  • naksh
    naksh
    vasi
    hi 😀 i just want to knw how 2 solve that flow chart qts i seriously dont understand wat is d need of a flow chart their in those qts ....vl b waiting for reply plss help me out
  • naksh
    naksh
    vasi
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    in the above link I have came across questions related to flow chart type ..by Thoughtworks but I didn't understand the relation between flowchart and the question they asked plss help me out in solving those
  • chaitanyaM
    chaitanyaM
    friends...can anyone explain the answer for problem 2..because I got answer as 12..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think you should all download this paper here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shivam Agarwal
    Shivam Agarwal
    hello,
    Your posted pictures were very important for me....could you please suggest me any website that contains such types of more questions with answers for practice.my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shubhangi Funde
    Shubhangi Funde
    Ankita Katdare
    I think you should all download this paper here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hello mam pliz provide ans of all above questions
  • Shubhangi Funde
    Shubhangi Funde
    sshubhangis
    Hello mam pliz provide ans of all above questions
    Above question is very very important for me pliz provide ans
  • aishwarya mk
    aishwarya mk
    kanwar singh
    selected for interview

please reply fast
    thought works interview process is not standard,they are changed according to strenght of the students.
    in my college thought works interview is over in that total around 600 students are there mainly its an women pool drive.
    1st round is short codding for some pattrens,in this 60 member are selected around 600.
    2nd round is long codding around 1.30 hours.mainly about some real time example question.in these round they select only 6 members.
    3rd round is technical round,in this 2panel members are there they ask about os,ds,oops,networking,dbms and your project topic.in this they select 3 out of 6.
    4th round is tech2 round in this they ask about any app(ie game)and all subject in your b.e.in this they select only one student.iam rejected in this round.
    i think in next round they ask abt leadership quality and telephone interview and hr kind of interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A major earthquake has struck Philippines. On the Richter scale, the magnitude of the quake is reported to be 7.9; which makes it a disastrous quake. The government has already...
is multiphase inverter is also called as 3 phase inverter??? or it is the otherway.??..... do we choose tis multiphase inverter any industrial application???? if its used ....in wat ???
I hope all of you are aware of the unique feature, these two bikes have in common: they are clutch-less bikes. Or rather bikes with a manually operated gear-box, and...
guys..... need some projects based on control systems...atleast the applications of control systems in real time
can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody...