Thought Works placement paper

Hi all,
I am Roshan Aithal, an MCA final year student.

Thought Works company is visiting our campus on 7th September, Kindly help me by mailing me the previous placement papers.

Please do the needful.

Replies

• Gokulprince
    Gokulprince
    Hi dude, hope your placement went well . I have Thought works interview tommo...pls do pass me the info as much as you can. ASAP....thank you so so much......
  • piyush10043
    piyush10043
    please send me the thoughtworks placement papers ................
  • piyush10043
    piyush10043
    sir i m piyush my mail id is plz send me thoughtworks placement paper
  • marshel
    marshel
    hi pls send me the plcmnt papers of thotworks asap thank you <>
  • kranthi kumar
    kranthi kumar
    Hi all,
    Kranthi an MCA final year student.

Thought Works company is visiting our campus on January , Kindly help me by mailing me the previous placement papers.

mail id:

thanx........
  • GANGARAGHAVAN
    GANGARAGHAVAN
    hii,
    plz send me the placement papers of thoughtworks.....its urgent....send placement papers to my mail.....

mail id:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Email address has been snipped. Sharing of email id publicly is not a good idea.
  • Mit1724
    Mit1724
    Could you please post the aptitude questions here? Placement is tomorrow! 😔
  • Vivek vinod
    Vivek vinod
    hi,could u pls mail me the previous placement papers?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raj21_1906
    raj21_1906
    can you please anyone send aptitude and coding interview questions with answers to my mail id : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : No need to share your email ID in public. You can download the papers from our resources section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • atchayabala
    atchayabala
    Hi...
    I'm goingto have thought works interview next month ,andthey denoted as they going to conduct many rounds vice 1.short coding round ,2.long coding rounds etc....
    May I know what is short coding and long round? ,is it similar to the flowchart test ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

85 are married, 80 have cars, 75 have phones, and 70 have houses. How many minimumpersons are married, have phone, car and houses on a scale of 100. ......................show me...
Generally it is observed that electricity is transmitted in multiples of 11KV,such as 110KV,220KV,33KV,440KV etc .Why it is so ?. How-ever recently it is found that transmission voltage is 750KV...
Maximum level of pulverization in popular Bowl & Roller coal mills(XRP-880,XRP-630) is 70 mesh size. This invariably results in unburnt in slag ash & sometimes in fly ash also which...
I'm inviting all CEans to share photos, videos, articles about your own robotic creations. Your robot could be a very simple one or the TERMINATOR - we're looking for all,...
Purdue University is carrying out tests to check the effect of fire on steel structures used in Nuclear Plant constructions. I think this is a good topic of discussion for...