This Is B.I.G !!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Exciting time to be alive!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I think seeing the Indian Thorium Powered Reactors generating power for households would be a lot more exciting. What say?
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I think seeing the Indian Thorium Powered Reactors generating power for households would be a lot more exciting. What say?

Yes, but that is Fission. Lockheed Martin claims to have perfected Fusion, which is a lot more energetic reaction (3-4 times) as compared to fission. Besides, the biggest punch in that news is that they have proposed portable fusion reactors (small enough to fit in a truck!) capable to be built in coming years! That is big.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Local smartphone maker Xolo has come up with its latest device called XOLO One. The newly launched device runs Android KitKat 4.4.2 and what captures attention is that it is...
We're planning to reorganise and rearrange the forums (That is the list of sections you see on this page: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/). We've been following the current structure (categories and sections) for...
A few days ago Google announced the public launch of Android 5.0, release name Lollipop. After Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and KitKat, Google has gifted us with another sweet...
Hello everyone I have to a graduation project this year at college but I haven't found an idea yet help please
Conventional payment card swipes are soon going to become a thing of the past. Tech giants like Google and Apple have already launched their payment platforms Google Wallet and Apple...