This error pops up sometimes if you try to tag people in your post.

This error poped out when i was trying to tag some people in my post. Arounf 8-9 of them at a time. Then i had to remove tags and post message. then edit the message and add tags one by one everytime. That worked but not at same time.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    This error poped out when i was trying to tag some people in my post. Arounf 8-9 of them at a time. Then i had to remove tags and post message. then edit the message and add tags one by one everytime. That worked but not at same time.

[​IMG]
    Same problem that i had also encountered.I also tried the same by removing the tag.This problem has to be addressed by the big k only.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    @cskauto #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Well I am not getting the error and I am not sure what is the main cause for such an error

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# is there a limit on how many people we can tag in a single post
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That error shouldn't be there. Does it pop up when you tag certain usernames or when you tag more than 5 CEans?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    it happens only after tagging more than 5 ceans
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That error shouldn't be there. Does it pop up when you tag certain usernames or when you tag more than 5 CEans?

When I was tagging #-Link-Snipped-# in that post, and #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# as well, error popped up. I removed their tags and it went through. After wards i had to edit the post and add tags for these people individually everytime. I told AR at that itself that there might be some error in some usernames that is not allowing them smooth tags.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked server logs but didn't find anything significant. If there's any way to reproduce this, please let me know so that we can fix it. I'll perform a few tests to see if it can be reproduced.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked server logs but didn't find anything significant. If there's any way to reproduce this, please let me know so that we can fix it. I'll perform a few tests to see if it can be reproduced.

I will to make it reproduce later this today. I have exam in 10 minutes. 😛
  • lal
    lal
    Testing tagging

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Edit:
    Seems like there is no such problem for me.
    Opera 12.16 on Windows 7

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I just found a live wire cut down which was coming from a gadget. I tried to end it manually by shilling the insulation and joining the two...
Hey guys, I once read about how Egyptians in ancient times had an advanced technology in various fields. They were excellent architects and civil engineers we know that evidently from...
can we have masters in engineering physics after doing bachelors in mechanical engineering?
Is it possible to store solar energy directly into regular batteries that you find in markets?
Hi Folks, I'm sure that most of us folks are addicted to certain things in life. Of a few, hot cups of beverages have become our daily habits since long...