Things you ACTUALLY learn in Engineering College!

True Engineering Skills

PS: Sorry for this comic being here on Sunday instead of the usual Wednesday. The new job (yes, advertising after Chemical engineering - let's not even get there!) is quite taxing!

Speaking of taxing - anyone looking forward to the budget? How about an engineering twist to the budget? Hmm... I'm on it folks!

Have a great last week of February \m/

Chuck

Replies

• aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    awesome bro
    u might want to add these also
    1)the art of pretending to be listening to lecturres
    2)the art of sleeping while awake(oh come on u know what i mean)🎉
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Dude, people graduating in India in any kind of engineering (and I will proclaim this with the greatest confidence) have no skills whatsoever in that field. The most they can accomplish is not ask dumb questions in their later training, like "what does an IC engine do?", "why do we need blade in gas turbines?", "what does 'torque' mean" and stuff like that.

Not being bitter 😛
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    Gurjap
    Dude, people graduating in India in any kind of engineering (and I will proclaim this with the greatest confidence) have no skills whatsoever in that field. The most they can accomplish is not ask dumb questions in their later training, like "what does an IC engine do?", "why do we need blade in gas turbines?", "what does 'torque' mean" and stuff like that.

Not being bitter 😛
    amen to that dude

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the kitchen, I'm just as confused as you'd be in the cockpit of Airbus A380. But today, I decided to break the glass and create a special dish called...
what happens inside the battery while charging it and while discharging(that is while using it)? how the eletrode plates position and eletrolyte in battery will be it is completely discharged...
A technical extravaganza to quench your thirst for knowledge without missing any of the fun. A platform to learn all about 'engine'ering stuffs and a very good platform to build...
hi......i am yogesh n iam doing my b.tech first year in vignan institution in duvvada . sory to say that i am new to this site so kindly give me...
I am completely Newbie in this electrical field. Sorry if i asked very basic questions here. why does the glow of lamps becomes weaker when heavy current appliance is switched...