Thesis topics for mechatronics

A pleasant day i am Jerome Infante, a student of mechatronics engineering in the Philippines. i am taking the last year and i still dont have a thesis.can you give me some ideas or topics for mechatronics?? they want it to be useful so intended user is needed..can you give me some advice.

I am hoping for your answers.. thank you in advance and have a good day . 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#

Here are some ideas -

1. Build a virtual model of bone healing process
    Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair

2. Build a faults detection system with audio feedback
  • Kaushik Sarma
    Kaushik Sarma
    i am mechatronics masters student very much intersted on this topic ''1.Build a virtual model of bone healing process
    2.Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair"
    kindly guide me how can i get track of it and also if u have any information regarding previous work of it and kindly guide me so that i can get track of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the many deadliest forms of cancer, the Pancreatic cancer is one of the most difficult to cure one. One of the major reasons for this is the disease's...
When it comes to pen drives, traditionally, Sandisk is a brand that we all trust. But, the manner in which today’s market and the demands of the people are growing,...
The HP printer that we use at CrazyEngineers is now due for an upgrade and we are looking to replace it with a Wi-Fi enabled multifunction. While researching for the...
NASA, in association with Harmonic - a global leader in video delivery infrastructure, has announced the launch of NASA TV UHD. The new non-commercial channel will deliver linear 2160p60 (that...
Everyone who designs a website and/or has printed merchandise for college or personal business has had to design graphics and the usual question that designers ask is which format do...