Thesis Proposal for ECE graduating students. - Any suggestions?

Sir/Madam engineers I'm badly needed some ideas or proposal for our thesis this year..
Hoping for your kindness... ^^,..

Replies

• gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Sir/Madam Engineers I humbly asking for your help..Any suggestions thesis proposal or ideas for our group??

Hoping for your kindness.. ^^,.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've merged your discussions. Please avoid creating multiple discussions on the same topic. I am sure someone will answer your query soon. In the mean time, feel free to search for the thesis topics in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    sorry sir.. noted
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Good day sir, what is the application of the said project? Is this project too expensive for us students? Any more project suggestions sir?
    I really appreciate your recommendation.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    As a demo you can modulate the light of a laser pointer LED using a microphone. Keep a photo transistor some distance, say 10 meters, away. Adjust the LED initially without modulation to make sure that the LED light is falling correctly on the phototransistor. The out put of the phototransistor will be modulated matching the LED modulation. Use a suitable audio amplifier circuit to feed the output to a suitable speaker.

When someone speaks into the microphone the voice should come out through the speaker.
    You can perhaps use some existing old pocket radio sets to scavenge for circuits. Or feed the phototransistor output to such a device.

My knowledge of electronics is rather limited. Perhaps your teachers can help.

If I come up with anything I shall revert.
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    I really thank you for the information sir.. We're still in a process of researching to this particular project..But i really do appreciate your explanation sir..Hope this title will be approved by our teacher..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This one is close to what I wrote earlier abought voice transmission by light:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Another:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You can take a look here for other ideas:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Ill check this things out sir.. It will greatly help us in our study.. Thank you very much!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Amazing video sir.. I have more understand the concept of the study. I will do now research the components being used if its available in our area..
    I will think also the other application of the said project..
  • Deepak Sahota
    Deepak Sahota
    I got these ranks
    PG-DAC 2773
    PG-DITISS 706
    PG-DSSD 984
    PG-DASS 209

which course is better and what should i do and from where?????Please Help
    *Right now i am thinking of doing DITISS. Its a right choice or not?
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    #-Link-Snipped-# sorry sir, but i dont have idea on that certain matter. Im just a newbie here..I'm really sorry
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Deepak Sahota
    I got these ranks
    PG-DAC 2773
    PG-DITISS 706
    PG-DSSD 984
    PG-DASS 209

which course is better and what should i do and from where?????Please Help
    *Right now i am thinking of doing DITISS. Its a right choice or not?
    I am probably the least competent in CE to proffer any advice on this. IT infrastructure systems, and security all may be very important and have good career opportunities in India and abroad.
    I just do not know. It will be wrong for me to guide you on this.

One general advice. Do it if it interests you. Otherwise you end up with a lot of stress.
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Sir sorry to disturbed you, but i would like you to ask this moment if you have idea on how to convert parts per million into bits.. i am using now a pic16f series microcontroller for my mq2 gas sensor.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    gerrybok
    convert parts per million into bits
    Will this help?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaw win myat
    zaw win myat
    Hello sir!, I want to make "automatic car parking". so, which sensors can i use for this. please tell me some advise. I want to make this for my mini thesis.
  • Louie Lopez
    Louie Lopez
    Hello sir Good day Can you give me an idea to make a thesis proposal that i can study.
  • Louie Lopez
    Louie Lopez
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've merged your discussions. Please avoid creating multiple discussions on the same topic. I am sure someone will answer your query soon. In the mean time, feel free to search for the thesis topics in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#
    good day sir can you help me to make an idea of making a thesis proposal ?
  • Louie Lopez
    Louie Lopez
    A.V.Ramani
    How about Visible Light Communication?

Visible Light Communication Market Size Share Global forecast to 2025 | MarketsandMarkets™

Visible Light Communication
    sir good day Im a Electronics Engineer graduating Student can you help me to make a thesis topic proposal ?
    thank you in advance
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Louie Lopez
    Im a Electronics Engineer graduating Student can you help me to make a thesis topic proposal ?
    Electronics is not my area. There are many experts in this field in CE. I'm sure that someone of them will give you good suggestions.
  • Louie Lopez
    Louie Lopez
    A.V.Ramani
    Electronics is not my area. There are many experts in this field in CE. I'm sure that someone of them will give you good suggestions.
    Thank you sir but do you have a friend that can help mo about this ?
    thank you in advance.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is a lot going on on the Industrial and Consumer application of the Internet of Things.
    There are a lot of academic publications on this. See if this gives you some idea to develop for your purpose:
    Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

8 Types of Beer you should stop drinking immediately!
Google’s recent acquisition Nest has bought Dropcam for $555 million. For the uninitiated, Dropcam is a Silicon Valley startup founded by Greg Duffy and Aamir Virani that manufacturers IP cameras...
Quote: National student design competitions that focus on new medical devices and technologies can provide an excellent source of intellectual property for licensing or purchase by medical device companies. Not...
Facebook has updated its Android app recently and if you are using the app you might have noticed a few changes in it and most of them are concerned with...