Thesis Ideas for Mcs of Mechatronic

Hi Crazy engineers
I doing my master by course in mechatronic.. now l have to start my thesis.. so pls help me to found a good title... I prefer Artifical Intellegnce side...but I welcome every Idea..
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The most attractive feature is that the Incubator is located in the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST and will become part of the nurturing ecosystem for concept to...
First of all, let me be clear that this discussion is only for the students who are in 10+2 or those whose results are out and they have a 'choice'...
Singapore based Shopmatic has began its Indian operations with select customers in India. The company founded by Anurag Avula, Yen Lim and Kris Chen in December 2014 lets anyone; individuals...
how to do moving average calculation, for ex: i am getting continuous values from a (analog/ real/eg. 12.125, 3.75 ton/hour)flow transmitter. i need to know the average of the values...
Dear sir /madam, Where can i found journals of mechanical engineering. If possible can you please attach the link. Otherwise please mention the links. Thank you