The Ten Most Important Books To Expand Your Brain

Quote:
I like reading billion-person books. Books, that if read widely, would change a billion lives.
I like reading books where I feel my brain have an IQ orgasm. Like, I literally feel my IQ go up while reading the book.
And, (please let me stick with this metaphor one more sentence), I might have a little brain-child that turns into my own special idea or book after reading a great book.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#
I am starting on the first one: "Mastery" by Robert Greene.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for sharing this. Looks like a really important list to me. Bookmarking this for future buying reference. Do let us know what your thoughts are on these books when you start reading them one by one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: While collecting this short list of engineering disasters, I decided that to qualify as a disaster, an event had to involve loss of life, and the larger the loss...
Can anyone explain difference between graduate apprentice training and graduate engineering trainee?
The All India Council of Technical Education is said to be considering the cutting down of over 6 lakh engineering seats in colleges over the next few years. The reason...
can someone give a brief notes on types of Fins (extended surfaces)
I want some papers regarding the regulated flow through inlet using bellow mechanism