The Reason Mt. Everest is still growing

Geography books say that Mt.Everest is still growing. Now we know why. After a while they may change its name to Mount Eversh*t.
Humans do have a way of altering nature to suit their convenience.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Raspberry team wants us to review their latest Pi2 and I thought of collecting inputs from all the DIY enthusiasts here on CE. I'm curious to know what points...
Taiwan-based multinational electronics company, AOC which is widely known for developing IPS and TFT monitors and LCD TVs has entered the Indian market by introducing three sub-Rs 10,000 3G-enabled android...
Project Abstract / Summary : Diffusion bonding is a solid-state joining process capable of joining a wide range of metallic and ceramic combinations to produce both small and large components....
I know we can find vehicle's latitude,longitude,speed,direction,altitude and so on., using GPS logger. Can we take specific values like just direction from it and transmit to other vehicles? Like in-case...
Project Abstract / Summary : According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration there may be as many as 100,000 crashes from driver fatigue each year, with an estimated 1,550...