The Other Side By Faraz Kazi & Vivek Banerjee - Book Review

The Other Side, a book by Faraz Kazi and Vivek Banerjee is a wonderful read and delight for readers with interests in supernatural activity. This book is sure to satiate your craving for a paranormal fantasy by indulging you in a bone chilling experience! The book will scare you to your edge and leave you wondering in the ghost-world. The book's cover is detailed to scary perfection. Written in a lucid language, "The Other Side" is a collection of interesting tales that has potential to make an enjoyable read for one and all. In this collection of thirteen stories, every page is filled with horror and dark tales. Right from the awe striking foreword which is as scary as any other story in the book, I loved the brilliant writing in the book's prelude and epilogue.

The book albeit scary will still urge you to keep on reading ahead and each story builds up nail biting suspense with an end which is one of its kind. The most gripping stories from the book are titled - “Possession”, “Red Bangles”, “Dream Girl”, “A Long Weekend”, “Stranger in the Night” and the “Fateful Night”.

the-other-side-book-review

This book will give you adrenaline rush and excitement and at the same time will hold you in its grip. If you are a fan of surprises and mysterious parts were you have no idea what will happen next, this book will surely impress you. The stories are engrossing and will enslave you - from haunting to paranormal this book has it all! The authors have crafted the details finely to provide the reader with the fear of the unknown almost making it surreal at times. If you are horror-story fan you will thoroughly enjoy the book and even if you're not, this book will leave you will goosebumps and sleepless time after turning the last page.

As the cover of the book says DARE TO VISIT ALONE? - Well, it surely is true to the very last page. Definitely recommended for all. 👍

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for a timely review.I am planning to buy a book and this would be the next.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Had a chance to flip a few pages of the book and I've immediately added it to my 'to do/read' list. Hopefully will have some time over the weekend. Can definitely say the scene & story building up capabilities of the authors are quite awesome!

Looking forward to more reviews.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Had a chance to flip a few pages of the book and I've immediately added it to my 'to do/read' list. Hopefully will have some time over the weekend. Can definitely say the scene & story building up capabilities of the authors are quite awesome!

Looking forward to more reviews.
    Expecting reviews of more books or about this book¿

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the ever-increasing demand for faster internet, researchers from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have developed a new laser which increases the rate of transmission in an optical-fiber network....
Speaking with the media at the Mangalore University's 32nd convocation, Mr. K Radhakrishnan, Chairman, ISRO shared that the organisation is working on new technologies that explores possibilities of putting humans...
Vodafone Foundation in collaboration with Vodafone Spain, Huawei and Telecoms Sans Frontières has developed a portable mobile network system that fits inside a backpack. The device titled ‘Vodafone Instant Network...
Hello Friends i am in great need of computer program for following scenario I want to make 50 payment of 200$ with interest rate of 16.50$ and increase rate of...
Self-Driving cars have grabbed the world's attention with tech-giants like Google, Volkswagen, Audi and Nissan bringing their models. Last we saw, Researchers from Singapore-MIT Alliance had developed a driverless car...