The newbie for CE

I am a simple man with very small dreams. I love electricity and current, i need the experience of the fellow CEans to improve my knowledge more. Hope it would be a good experience. A good work by the founder. congrats.
TY

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE.
    Hope you have great time here.
    Start up a new thread and people with similar interests are kind enough to reply.

Take care,
    simplycoder.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Numix Design Team, recently updated their Numix GTK Theme PPA and the Unity Launcher looks GREAT! Check the difference from image below. I can't believe I installed Ubuntu just to...
Hi i am naveen well in these days we can find many electrical engineers achievements where there are many mini and main project in those basic small example : on...
A new app on iPhone and iPad called "Vhoto" lets you capture some of the best shots hidden inside the videos in your phone or tablet's gallery. With Vhoto app,...
I am fighting exam for section A & B. So how many marks do i need to get Pune CDAC HQ.
Hi, What rank should I get to join CDAC Pune for DESD course. Please give the links for previous CCAT question papers A, B, C sections. Can an ECE student...