The most liberal dad in India

01 02 03 04 05 End

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The liberal dad must've also said, "I will pay for that management seat in IT branch. Don't take civil engineering, even if you like it."

๐Ÿ˜ This one is BANG ON! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Well my dad is indeed liberal........when i told him that i'm not interested in engineering he did not even say a word to convince me further ........instead he encouraged me to take up whichever stream I like........and same did to my brother when he opted commerce instead of science inspite of his wish to make his son an engineer.......๐Ÿ˜€
    Proud of my father.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Such liberal dads need a break! And that's what some friends of mine have proved, well some haven't.

P.S.: If you know you can do better without your parents advice, go for it. Don't quit on engineering just because you don't like Mathematics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the evolution of new advancements, machines have been taking over the capabilities that were once supposed to be human-specific. Deep learning is a field of Artificial Intelligence that emphasizes...
Why is this program not printing the first element? #include #include #include int main(void) { char names[][5] = { "aadit", "jobs", "mark", }; printf("%s\n",names[0]); getch(); } when...
Google has created a stir in the wearable technology market by announcing Android Wear. Android Wear is a project that will extend Android to the wearable form factor. While Google...
Just as Google finished rattling the smartwatch competition by announcing Android Wear, LG and Motorola were quick to announce their plans to adopt this platform by announcing the existence of...
Hi frnz, im doing the project "Automatic face detection using color based segmentation and template matching" in my last semister....Can anyone give me the code for this?. I have failed...