The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South Seas - Thor Heyerdahl

Sixty years or so back I read the book Kon-Tiki by the Norwegian adventurer Heyerdahl.

Seeing a Google doodle celebrating his 100th birthday brought back a flood of memories.

The book is now available for free download from Universal Library here:
Thor Heyerdahl Aku Aku : Kon Tiki : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

despite of all the other discussions, my MOM hangover is not down yet. sorry folks, but I had to share this video for the sake of humanity
I want to make android app wherein i want to detect the location of some people confined in a particular room ,so i just wanted to ask that if the...
why can't we assign typecast a boolean into an int ,when internally the representation of boolean is in the form of an int variable holding 0 or 1,i.e. if u...
In the two pics ,the first pic shows that when i declare 2 character variables, and i see the decompiler,it shows that internally jvm takes these two character literals as...
Anyone here uses Google Sheets for maintaining their excel data online? I have multiple spreadsheets and want to combine their data into a single spreadsheet. In the main Google Sheet,...