The Khan. is here!

Hello fellow CEans! The name is Abhijeet Khan. (Khandagale). Mechanical Engineer from GHRCE, Nagpur, I've a wide work area. I've a blessed brain which I put to use a lot. I've got interest in too many stuff. Even have 2 international papers to my name. I've a great interest in Solar physics. CEO and Founder of a small start-up, Albedo Informatics. We provide training on 'in'different topics. Worked with Laboratory for Applied Research in Electronics and MagiMan Technologies, I've kept electronics and robotics as my hobby. Have 4 research papers under Networking, Space Communications, Robotics, Hybrid vehicles. Trying to bring in a change. Here I'm!

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE abhijeetkhan

nice introduction ๐Ÿ˜
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE-Family Abhijeet.
    Glad to have another mech engineer here. ๐Ÿ‘

Hope to see you around here often.
  • freak16
    freak16
    :welcome:
    Welcome To CE.
    Hope you come with some quality stuff in Mechanical Sections.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: Welcome to CE Abhijeet!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Abhijeet, welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome to CE, Abhijeet Khan!!! We are glad to have you here. Have a pleasant stay and keep spreading the crazy love around.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Thanks to all ! It's getting nice in here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Comparison of used and new crankshaft after tempering process Hey guys,i am the material engineering student and new in this forum, i have problem in getting the information about comparison...
Trrigers ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Hi , I am not much touch in database programming but have to include trigger for this following table in one of my subprograms so please can anyone...
Vieni a trovarci su <> il sito del podcast <> la trasmissione gratuita orientata ai temi di ingegneria civile, meccanica, elettrica, nucleare, architettura, informatica e quant'altro possa interessare i tecnici...
We , TECHIES , people from modern era ,suppose us to be very logical and rational towards the things. Yet we have faiths and trusts whose reasons we cannot explain.Sometimes...
one suggestion for ur site: Concentrate Stuff Maybe like groups on the home page ~tree system ~then the forum