The inevitable Whatsapp comic by Absolute Zero

The biggest event in technology industry, the big figure of 19 billion freakin' dollars and the news that shook the entire silicon valley. We all witnessed that. CrazyEngineers has a great discussion going on at the community about the Facebook WhatsApp Acquisition Happens - What's Your Opinion?. Engineering students in India have been happily dedicated to their smartphone screens with the arrival of Whatsapp since several months now. Now with the two top used platforms collaborating, the news has been the most discussed, tweeted and shared headline across the web.
How could I not do a comic on it?!

Well, here goes...

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09

Ah, old-school communication 😀

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    And here I was thinking they were just being used in exams now.
    When we were students, we improvised a way to talk among us covertly.
    Since in 2008 most us relied in feature phones, we used the Notes feature and Bluetooth on Nokia phones to send messages when we were in the class. There were third party apps also available on Nokia store to do Bluetooth chat.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Epic. I was thinking something on the lines of missed calls.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The guy's face in the last panel is
    The look you have on opening every question paper, in every exam, ever.

^ Applicable to all engineering college exams.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Awe !
    I thought chits can be used only in class rooms.. 😀
  • Dipak Kumar Mahato
    Dipak Kumar Mahato
    awesome.!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opera Software is in news with the launch of its beta version of the Opera Max app on Android. The app is used to crunch the mobile data on your...
Wikipedia, a well-known crowd sourced encyclopedia, uses Internet bots along with human editors to put data on its website. Internet bot is nothing but a software which is used to...
Am getting an error saying "Unable to read package metadata", I have uploaded the picture of the error. Help me solving this issue. Thanks.
Apart from unveiling forked Android based Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL smartphones, Nokia has taken the covers of the Nokia 220 which is an entry-level feature phone that...
The KDE developers have recently presented their work on latest development of new wallpapers & themes manager of KDE. This new manager will be arriving with new iteration of Plasma...