The Hottest Jobs In IT: Training Tomorrow's Data Scientists

Quote:
If you thought good plumbers and electricians were hard to find, try getting hold of a data scientist. The rapid growth of big data and analytics for use within businesses has created a huge demand for people capable of extracting knowledge from data.
Endquote

The Hottest Jobs In IT: Training Tomorrow's Data Scientists

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the rate of growth of big data related requirements will outnumber the available quality engineers. The data is growing just TOO FAST for us to really think about making sense of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear professionals, I am following Engineering, Just I have completed my first year and I have to choose my field specialization. But the problem is, my aim is to follow...
Quote: archers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief. Software on the phone watches how you use...
According to the Interpol, carbon dioxide emissions due to deforestation contribute about 17% of total carbon dioxide emissions. The main reason of deforestation is an illegal logging activity. There are...
Hi there ! I'm facing some issues with my net. For like 1.5 day their server was down, now it's up and running, still there are issues. Some sites are...
Opera has finally released the new version of its Opera Mini Web Browser For iOS. The updated version embraces iOS 7’s colourful elements which was long due. The complete UI...