The good ol' Penny Farthing Pedal Bike is in for Change

Quote:
The Engineer has been as close to these modern developments as it has been to the Penny Farthing, Giraffe, Whippet and Hobby Horse design of two-wheeled contrivance and has since reported on everything from bikes with bamboo frames to concepts involving additive layer manufacturing to build a bike from nylon. Designers in the Czech republic have even found a way to make a flying bicycle, which can be revisited here.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the last few days of operating the CrazyEngineers Store, we found out that a huge number of buyers want the CoD (Cash On Delivery) option. At present, we are...
hello can any body help me to give a difference between android kit-ket VS android One
Hi guys let me know did any shopping today on flipkart? If yes then what you purchased. If not why so? This just discussion from which we may conclude that...
Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either 1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or 2. Certificate from principal! In certificate from...
Dear members, I'm facing a pretty interesting challenge, which is: "How to connect multiple smartphones in the quickest and simplest way and leverage their microphones for a shared recording?" Here...