The Goal : Eliyahu Goldratt

This book is like the paramount when it comes to effective management practices with respect to the manufacturing sector.

What I wanted to know is, the name of the book written by the same author with respect to an IT industry...
it will be great if someone can let me know about the same...

happy readin !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, I have a safety question. I want to produce high temperature, high pressure steam. On a 1/2 inch tube, length is about 1 meter. Initially I put cold...
😀 HI friends i m a new comer so plz tell me how can i get benefit from this site.............
How To Stay Highly Motivated The degrees of success and happiness we achieve in life result overwhelmingly from the actions we take. But the actions which matter most are not...
The endorsement of a ME professor from a prestigious university is requested (NYC/N.E. US area preferred). The reason: a gear transmission that does not disengage to change ratios with relatively...
Input Square Wave is described as follow: V max : 20V V min : -15v Frequency : 10kHz Design a clamper circuit to shift its referecence point so that its...