The first WordCamp in Egypt - Wordpress

Do you have passion to join the first #-Link-Snipped-# in Egypt, one of the most famous IT gatherings in the whole world? depiak has contacted Automattic โ€“ Making the web a better place, the company behind Blog Tool, Publishing Platform, and CMS โ€“ WordPress.org and WordCamp Organizers, and we have been discussing if we can have our own Egyptian WordCamp.

it will take place at 28th of march 2009 ,Mansoura ,Egypt.

What is WordCamp?
WordCamp is a conference type of event that focuses squarely on everything WordPress. Everyone from casual end users all the way up to core developers show up to these events. These events are usually highlighted by speeches or keynotes by various people.

for more details click #-Link-Snipped-#.
hope to see you there ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our Mod MaRo is from Egypt. MaRo are you attending?

I bet we have lot of CEans from Egypt. Anyone attending WordCamp?
  • bingorabbit
    bingorabbit
    Yes, I'm from Egypt, I will attend.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the invitation.
  • yuna
    yuna
    welcome in bingorabbit ๐Ÿ˜€,and welcome any one who would like to come.btw,it's for free,so any one can join us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, good to see more members from Egypt! I though MaRo was the only one ๐Ÿ˜›

MaRo, are you going to this event?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever I insert my pen-drive, my Anti-Virus starts displaying "BV:AutoRun-G [Wrm]" Virus. I tried Flash Disinfector Tool. But it wasn't helpful. ๐Ÿ˜” Please Help.
hi .., i need some interesting project in electronics and communication department.. i need your guidance.. because i am doing my first year
hi , friends i recently formatted my pc and running vista now i installed oracle 10 g enterprice management into it i crated my data overhter but when i open...
hey Engineering folks, this is one of those days none can get its value except some 1337 933x out there. this is Pi day 3.14, 14th March is the birthday...
HI, I am Anant from TCE Engg College. I am in E&C branch. Please post me some ideas regarding electronics tech fest which is being planned in pur college. Please...