The Evolution

This image pretty much sums up the way the human race has evolved (mostly), and I can easily identify myself among the "I don't know" clan. Shame, maybe, but true.

evolve

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    This brings to my mind only one thing - Religion.

* Not to hurt anybody's religious sentiment, still want this to be a logical discussion.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Shashank Moghe
    This brings to my mind only one thing - Religion.

* Not to hurt anybody's religious sentiment, still want this to be a logical discussion.
    IF we really think about it, religion suffers the most from our inability to ask the proper "Why" and "What". There's actually so much meaning in those scriptures that if we try to explore, even a lifetime would seem less. I may perfectly chant a mantra pertaining to a particular deity but have no clue as to actually what it means or why I'm even saying it.

I had irked a godman who had come to *purify* our house a few months back. Asked him to explain the meaning of what he's chanting. Dubbed me disrespectful for breaking his rhythm and left it at that.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well we are so happy killing people in the name of religion that we hardly ask the "why"s. Human written fiction becomes the word of God, and later that very word is construed to our liking to kill humans. If there is a God, (s)he must be really patient to see us spiraling towards our own end.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    one best example is corporate politics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir,I am going to make a system for my mini project to identify water level of a river and if it is going to overflow ;send a warning message to...
what is the difference between clock and crystal frequency?
Happy childrens day ​
Hey, guys anyone aware about MCML technologies In vlsi field...
CrazyEngineers was born on 26 November 2005; and we'll have our 9th Anniversary on 26th November 2014. From being a hobby website to become a full fledged venture; CrazyEngineers's come...