The Entrepreneurship Summit by E-Cell, IIT Bombay

The Entrepreneurship Summit (2nd-3rd Feb, 2013) is a unique initiative by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay, serving as a meeting ground for key industry leaders, corporates, budding entrepreneurs, investors and students from distinguished institutions across the country having a footfall of around 4000-5000 corporates and student.

Carrying the theme of "Pioneering the Future", E-Summit '13 will be a confluence of key industrial leaders, students, budding entrepreneurs and academicians from the Indian entrepreneurial community. It intends to showcase the new trends and dimensions in innovation and grandeur in entrepreneurship.

Some of the eminent people who have been a part of this Summit in the past are -
Mr. Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Peace Prize winner and founder of Grameen Bank
Mr. Nandan Nilekani (CEO & Co-Founder, Infosys)
Mr. Adi Godrej (Chairman, Godrej Group)
Mr. S Ramadorai (CEO, Tata Consultancy Services)
Mr. Ronnie Screwvala, Chairman, UTV group
Mr. Tulsi Tanti (Chairman, Suzlon Energy)
Events at E-Summit 2013: Details can be found at #-Link-Snipped-#

• Experience a series of International workshops & panel discussions.
  • Get to know about the latest trends of the sector of your interest in Trends Today.
  • Speaker sessions -World class speakers share their experience as entrepreneurs through interactive and informal talks.
Special Attractions

Start-up Expo: E-Summit gives a platform to the most promising startups of India to display their products and services.
Business mentoring hub is a platform where experts from various sectors plug the holes in existing plans and strategies. If you have a plan you want to validate, business mentoring hub is for you.
iWeekend is a 50-hour inspiring and innovative experience that aims to bring together budding entrepreneurs and professionals to present ideas and develop business plans.
Competitions
IdeaBlaze , Investor’s Hat , FreshBiz , BizQuiz , Business Simulation Game and many more competitions. A Huge amount of prizes at stake!!!
E-Summit promises to provide knowledge and inspiration to start-up and a lot more.
Name of the event – Entrepreneurship Summit by E-Cell, IIT Bombay
Dates - 2nd-3rd February, 2013Venue : IIT Bombay campusRegister now! at #-Link-Snipped-#

Theme : Many of the businesses that have permanently altered the way we look at the world today were started by crazy college kids who believed they could leave a dent in the universe- Google, Facebook, Apple, HP, Microsoft and Quora, etc. If they could see it, why can’t we? With this sense of optimism, the theme for E-Summit 2013 is ‘Pioneering the Future’.

Experience a series of International workshops & panel discussions.
Get to know about the latest trends of the sector of your interest in Trends Today.
Speaker sessions -World class speakers share their experience as entrepreneurs through interactive and informal talks.

Main attractions:
Start-up Expo, iWeekend, Business Mentoring Hub and a lots of competitions. Huge amount of prizes at stake!!!!

Who attend E-Summit?
E-Summit has been host to following set of individuals:

• Aspiring and growing entrepreneurs
  • Enterprising students
  • Working professionals
  • Venture Investors
  • Established start-ups
  • Small and Medium Business Owners/Service Providers
Register now! at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events section. Good to see the eSummit announcement. We hope to have updates from your team in this thread. Who are the speakers for the esummit 2013?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In hardly 10 days of Fedora 18 : Spherical Cow release, the Fedora 19 a.k.a Schrodinger's Cat's features & upcoming changes has been proposed in official website. 1) GCC 4.8...
== Also - Happy 50th comic to us 😁 Thank you, CE and CEians for the support!
OS – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean 1.2 Ghz dual processor Cellular network – Dual SIM GSM and 3G Display – 5-inch WVGA Form factor and weight – lighter than the...
DREAM:IN is an organization that is claimed to be designed on transforming youth from being mere consumers of income and employment to becoming creators of income and employment. With the...
My name is Hamidu Majala. Iam college student takin IT course. I knew this forum when I was googling and I found myself loving it, so its my pleasure to...