The crazy me!

Hello people! ๐Ÿ˜€

This is Chhavi here!! I describe myself as "A Simple girl with a caring heart, truthful soul and ambitious mind."

I am an Electronics Engineer. Placed at Wipro Technologies and IBM gbs!

I like to read, i like to travel, i like to meet people and make new friends! i love food, music, dance and all sorts of fun ๐ŸŽ‰

My aim is to fulfill all my dreams and live life Queen size! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And i joined CE to connect with people alike.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting and like minded people here on CE.

We look forward to your active participation in all the interesting discussions here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Chhavi. Good to have you here.
    Did you check the trailer of the new movie called Queen? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome To CE 'Queen CA' ๐Ÿ˜

Hope u get & contribute as much to our community. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Chhavi Agarwal
    Chhavi Agarwal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting and like minded people here on CE.

We look forward to your active participation in all the interesting discussions here.
    Thanks Kaustubh!! Thanks for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Chhavi Agarwal
    Chhavi Agarwal
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Chhavi. Good to have you here.
    Did you check the trailer of the new movie called Queen? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yups.... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Chhavi Agarwal
    Chhavi Agarwal
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome To CE 'Queen CA' ๐Ÿ˜

Hope u get & contribute as much to our community. ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    welcome to CE chhavi..wish u will have a good interaction with CEans.. have a nyc day.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sikandar Khan
    Sikandar Khan
    welcome crazy .....
    em also an electronics engineer froM pakistan...
    hope so that u will feel free to share everything with me related to knowledge or any sort of problem.... & same from my side...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*Engineering Trade: Software Development Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Working with Ricoh Innovations Work Experience: around 8.5 Years of industry experience *Hobbies & Interests: Music, Travel, Surfing, Reading, Dancing *Aim in life:...
Name: Kalamalini S *Engineering Trade: Electrical & Electronics Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Self-Employed - Working from home for an Information Management company as web researcher Work Experience: 9.5years on the present...
Just signed up for koding.com, Really surprised with features, speed and given freebies. It is giving you free development environment with terminal Ubuntu with 2GB ram and 3GB space. You...
After playing a bit with both (Stock Android UI on Moto G) and TouchWiz on Note II; I've come to a conclusion that Samsung's TouchWiz scores over the stock Android...
Hi friends.. Can any one suggest me how to integrate single phase transformer into balanced radial distribution system. I want to know how to model it? please suggest me any...