The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse Engine Is Awesome

World's leading auto-makers are getting ready for the Geneva Auto Show in March 2012. The Buggati Veyron has maintained the crown for the fastest production car in the world record with a top speed of 418 Km/h. But now, Buggati has released some more information about the next in the line: The Buggati Veryron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse. The engine specs (available) are as follows:-
  1. 1200 HP, 16 Cylinder Engine
  2. 1500 Nm torque
  3. Max Speed: Not yet declared; but will be 400 Kmph + for sure
The machine comes at a cost though. Official price is yet to be unveiled; but don't expect much change from $2million. Anyone among our CEans booking this car? Let us know ☕

buggativitessevitesse-1
Image Credit: Buggati.com

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    its a fantastic car no doubt.and model is amazing indeed.Its a real superb car !!
  • gohm
    gohm
    SSC plans to try and once again steal the title from Bugatti.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    SSC plans to try and once again steal the title from Bugatti.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Tuatara! Wow! Looks like I've a new car to follow!
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    This car has no comparison with any other super cars its simply awesome at the name of speed and look there is only one name and its Bugatti but Big_K I had heard that the "company had stooped manufacturing the Bugatti as their target of 300 is achieved" is it so??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lately I have been reading lots of experiences working in Indian IT companies. All of these are service based & which are majority in taking up grads in campus jobs...
CEans, The CrazyEngineers team is attending the TiE Conference 2012 at Nagpur on 25 & 26 February. The TiE Conference is entrepreneurship extravaganza and a *must attend* event for all...
I remember I was in the first year of engineering and we had learned a totally new concept called "Mass Bunk". The first ever mass bunk that we organized in...
Taking GATE exam this year was an interesting experience for all. It is said by the officials that GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00...
CS/IT engineers may rejoice. The latest stable version 2.4 of the popular HTTP web server 'Apache' has been released after a long wait of 6 years. There are a ton...