The Annual Technical symposium of Bio-Medical Engineers, organized by Biomedical Engineers' Associat

College of engineering (CEG), Guindy will conduct BioSpectra 2013, an annual Technical symposium which will be held from Thursday, March 21 to Friday, March 23, 2013.
BIOSPECTRA’13
Biospectra'13 - The National Level Technical Symposium of Biomedical Engineering of College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai presents you with exciting events in store, Workshops, Project Display, Paper Presentation, Medical Camp, Summit and lots more!!! We invite you to mark your presence here from March 21 - 23, 2013 ...

Workshops
1.Wireless Physiological Feedb
ack Systems
One-day workshop on Wireless Physiological Monitoring Systems, Neurofeedback-Biofeedback Systems, and Computerized Neuro-Cognitive Assessments conducted by Gunjan Human Karigar Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi on 22nd March, 2013.
2. Digital Image Processing
Workshop on Digital Image Processing by Scientifc Computing Solutions on 23rd March, 2013
Events
Project Display
We come up with an impressive set of exhibitions that are aimed at reaching out, not only to the avid student or professional but also to the common man.
Rules and regulations:
The project topic must be related to the areas listed below:
• Instrumentation
• Robotics
• Signal Processing
• Communication
• Wireless Networks
The abstract must be mailed to "#-Link-Snipped-#" with ‘subject’ specifying about the topic of the project. The following details must also be sent along with the paper
• Name of the participant
• College and department of study
• Contact details – Mobile No. and Email- id.
Paper Presentation
Paper presentation in BioSpectra’13 is a great opportunity for all the Einsteins and Edisons out there who wish to revolutionize biomedical engg. with their creativity & innovation. Share your insights into the recent trends and developments of the field and become part of the clan that shapes the future!!!
Topics include:
1. Telemedicine
2. Biomedical Instrumentation
3. Robotics in medicine
4. Bioinformatics
5. Medical Image Processing
6. Biomaterials
7. Physiological Modeling
8. Biosignal Processing
9. Prosthetic devices
10. Biometrics
Perceptron
A technical event which provides an excellent platform not only to test your proficiency but also that sharpens your mind.
Hrithaya
A cardiology based technical event with three rounds including rounds for testing your coding and Poster Designing knowledge.
Eye – Q
An ‘EYE’ based event with enthralling and inspiring rounds, the team earning the highest eye-q points wins the title of Dr.Eye Q! So put on ur glasses and get ready for the challenge.
General Quiz
It will be a two round quiz which will test your knowledge levels about various issues.Those who are qualified at the preliminary level will get a chance to play in the final round .
Math Mania
Mathmania is a mathematical puzzle contest where a sound knowledge of mathematics together with computational thinking will be essential to solve problem.
Knick Knack
Knick Knack is the word puzzle contest which test your grey matter like never before.
Jus 4 Fun
Jus 4 Fun is purely a fun filled event which comprises of 4 enthralling rounds - Memory Game, Rapid Fire, AdZap and the final one.
Biohunt
This is a clue solving event with a bag of tricks. Scratch your head to hunt for clues. Just register and amble around CEG to enjoy its bounty. Blaze the trail and take home exciting prizes.
Summit
The summit aims to:
Bring out the latent potential of Biomedical Engineering students
Tap innovative and ingenious solutions
Improve the future health care in India
Medical Camps – Thalassemia and Nutrition Camps are also a part of Biospectra’13.
“Do come, participate and win electrifying prizes including gifts and internships.....”
Visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In season of rain due to heavy moisture in air, i.c. engine run smooth with LESS KNOCKING and feels good. I think if we set a device with air filter...
I am looking for a little bit of advice. I'm taking the FE in April and graduating in May with a B.S. Civil Engineering, and I'm getting out there and...
Around 20 hours ago, Samsung unleashed its most anticipated Android Smartphone : Galaxy S4 which is shipped with 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos processor. On the same day, Samsung unveiled their...
I have a data set on Product Review Classification. The data set contains multiple reviews each review labelled with a rating. The review has each word and the no. of...
sir m n final year aeronautical engg.. nd i dnt hv any idea about what to do after diz..... am interested in higher studies.. can you plase help me in...