The 100 Rules of Being An Entrepreneur - By James Altucher

A random post about entrepreneurship took me here -
#-Link-Snipped-#
Thanks to this guy's fun style of writing I could read this REALLY long post. And the important part is that the guy makes sense in most parts of this big essay.
He also answers some questions at the end.

If you guys are thinking of becoming an entrepreneur some day or are already playing the role in your mind or real life, go on and read it. 😀

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ankita Katdare
    A random post about entrepreneurship took me here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks to this guy's fun style of writing I could read this REALLY long post. And the important part is that the guy makes sense in most parts of this big essay.
    He also answers some questions at the end.

If you guys are thinking of becoming an entrepreneur some day or are already playing the role in your mind or real life, go on and read it. 😀
    Bookmarking this , would read it later, after my exams 😀
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Hire local. You need to be able to see and talk to your programmers. Don̢۪t outsource to India. #-Link-Snipped-#. But I won̢۪t hire programmers from there while I̢۪m living in the US.

This is Kind of Truth!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've had our own struggles with the Indian as well as foreign based developers 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone plzzzzzzzzz guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?????
Well I was going through the news this morning to find out there is a new ruckus regarding portfolio distribution in the NaMo Cabinet. I thought some ideal names would...
It is my great privilege to be a part of Crazy Engineers Community. My Details: Name : NAGARJUNA AGRAHARA Occupation : Student College: Nitk Surathkal (Currently 1st year B.Tech) Branch...
This is my first post. I got to know about this blog from my friend @micheal john . Hope I will be an active participant in this blog.
If you are a frequent user of both Microsoft Outlook and Google+ Hangouts, this is just the most awesome news you'll read during your office hours today. Google has launched...