Thank an engineer!

Some fun short vids by Texas Instruments. What would life be without engineers? ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

Which reminds me, I wonder how our CE Song is going?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    no idea sir,it has been halted in no mans land!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll write 'The CE Song' one day. Don'e lose hope yet.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    waiting for that day!!! desperately
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The CE song has been written. Now we need to compose the music.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh yeah. I got dibs on the drum beats!
  • SeemaRao
    SeemaRao
    wit out an engineer life is like a Desert.......
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I wonder , people call them engineers ๐Ÿ˜

They sometimes really lack brains ๐Ÿ˜ . I would have preferred moving the people around rather than that bulky system everytime or else no system no work. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Similar to the beautiful flower without a Smell...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing a problem in my computer that whenever I double click on folder to open, a search window is opening instead of folder. This is happening in sub...
Hello all , I want to know what is meant by a coupling capacitor? I googled up to find that In analog circuits, a coupling capacitor is used to connect...
Hi, can any one Please tell me how to calculate ROM size for the source code. E.g:- Imagine my source code is 1000Lines of Code. What shall be the ROM(Microcontroller)...
hi friends. I am going to do project on minimizing the power consumption.so by running the air cooler with solar energy.plz tell me comments and suggestions on this project........
Register now at the website , a place where students from all over gather to learn, grow and have fun discussing a wide range of topics in forums. This site...