TFT model

Hi

i need to simulate a circuit which has thin film transistors in it,..where can i find the spice model of tft??...its not available in da existing libraries...pls help me in regards to simulating a tft,..greatly obliged if u cud help,..

thanking u
Abichaz

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm not sure if there are models out there, but I think you should be able to model it with the existing transistors ๐Ÿ˜€
  • abichaz
    abichaz
    can u tel me how i can about that??
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, its a long shot, but if you can decipher this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    And edit the appropriate MOSFET symbol with the characteristics, you might have a working TFT ๐Ÿ˜‰

Can you describe the circuit more? Does the circuit require the use of very high frequencies? I doubt you can use ORCAD or PSpice if so.

Anyhow, I'll keep on looking for it. Im sure a semiconductor vendor has provided it, somewhere...
  • abichaz
    abichaz
    Thanks a lot for that link Ash ๐Ÿ˜€
    atleast it gives me some direction,..

i hav so far simulated the internal circuit of an opamp using the NI Multisim simulator,..now i hav to replace the FET transistors with TFTs,..but da problem was that TFTs r not included in the component library,..tats y i was lookin for da model so dat i cud include it in da library n use it in da simulator,..

this is my final year project n my deadline is jus a few days away๐Ÿ˜”...

i shal keep tryin to decipher da link u gav me,...if u find anythin else tat is helpful i would be greatly obliged Ash,..

thanks a ton
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    How is it going? I found two more links:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ^ I think its TFT spice model, but for the AIMSPICE simulator.

However, I'm not sure if you can implement the results of aimspice with Multisim..
  • abichaz
    abichaz
    Hey ash,...thanks for your links,..
    i downloaded AIM SPICE,..in da library i think it has the spice model of tft but da thing is i cant figure out da model number of da tft, so i don know which one in da library is tft or wether or not its there,...

i'll keep lookin for it,..if u find anythin else lemme know,..

u've been a great help, thanks once again for ur time ๐Ÿ˜€

Abi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know the basic difference between the terms 'voltage' and 'current' used in electrical engineering. I'd appreciate any responses.
HI this is GAZI ARAFAT from BANGLADESH . I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering in Islamic University of Technology (iut-oic)
Name: Shiva *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineer Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Working *Hobbies & Interests: Internet Browsing, *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am Crazy Tooo...
haiiii.., plz someone help me in finding a topic 4 seminar on any mechanical. topic??
There were times (about 9 years ago) when I was introduced to email and I opened an email account with every available email service provider. I used hotmail for a...