Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge 2013-2014 [Deadline 15 August]

CEans, Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge 2013-2014 is open for all engineering students in India. The contest aims at promoting IC based system design among student community in India. This year's contest will have grand prize of $10,000, first runner-up prize of $5000 and the second runner-up prize of $2000.

Check out the details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Eligibility Criteria:-

• B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/Ph.D. students from all recognized Indian engineering colleges are eligible to participate.
  • Students graduating in 2014 or later are eligible to participate in the contest.

How To Apply -
  • There is no application fee!
  • All proposals will be acknowledged.
  • Shortlisted teams will be intimated by Sep 15, 2013.
  • ICs and EVMs/kits required for the project will be provided free of cost
Visit: #-Link-Snipped-# for FREE registration!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's huge amount. Students in final year can target this and design your final year project and submit it in Contest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's an open secret that Apple's engineers are working on producing a cheaper, more affordable version of the iPhone. But now the mystery over the naming of the phone is...
Finally, Amazon has launched two new India edge locations in Chennai & Mumbai to cater to the CloudFront and Route 53 web services, part of Amazon Web Services (AWS) suite....
can someone please help me out for measuring the coefficient of thermal expansion of a material practically?
can someone suggest me a book which i can enjoy the subject of strength of materils?
So, UK thinks that India, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are the countries that cater to 'high-risk' visitors. UK will go ahead with a pilot scheme and it's...