Should I switch to another company as QA engineer?

i am 2015 passout from I.T and currently i am working as a testing engineer in my company , and i am the first testing engineer in my company so far my comapany whole works depends on php and php magento i dont think there is a lot more to learn here for testing practically what should i do switch the comapny or remain here anf get my testing experience help me with this

Replies

• Danish shah
    Danish shah
    syed faiz
    i am 2015 passout from I.T and currently i am working as a testing engineer in my company , and i am the first testing engineer in my company so far my comapany whole works depends on php and php magento i dont think there is a lot more to learn here for testing practically what should i do switch the comapny or remain here anf get my testing experience help me with this
    sry for asking qustn apart frm ua topic... how to crate thread here plz tell me ... 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Danish shah
    sry for asking qustn apart frm ua topic... how to crate thread here plz tell me ... 😔
    Avoid SMS lingo on CrazyEngineers, please.

Refer to this: -
    How To Post On New CE Forums?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    syed faiz
    and i am the first testing engineer in my company so far my comapany whole works depends on php and php magento i dont think there is a lot more to learn here for testing
    Totally depends on the viewpoint. You have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement stuff and no one stopping you. I'm not sure if you've learned automation tools, load testing, security testing et al. Have you?
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    If you are interested in coding, sit with developers and learn the technologies that they are using otherwise switch to a big company as big companies use different types of testing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Er. Matti Makkonen, the inventor of short messaging service (SMS) is no more. Makkonen was 63 and fighting an illness and took his last breath on June 26th. Known to...
Hi! I am Aieh. I am a Mechanical Engineering student from the Philippines. and hopefully, I can graduate on March next year. 😀 Well, I happened to be here because...
i want to make a final year project(E&TC) which anyone didn't make......i want some ideas about project......so,please help me....
hi I m 2013 passout..I completed one year in one of small scale IT company..I started my career as a UI devloper but i had facing lots of problem in...
Sir I am a computer science engineering student I am intrested in to develop a software and to create games,graphics etc did u teach me sir ???