Ten Strangest Buildings of the World

Quote:
How would you like to work in a building shaped like a picnic basket? Or maybe you would like to visit a building made with limestone, rocks and shells – where the builder took three decades just to gather all the materials. Watch this video to see the 10 strangest buildings in the world.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Upcoming Android M platform will have 'App Permissions'. For example, if you start WhatsApp on your new phone, the app will ask for a permission to access your microphone. Once...
Google's announced the next major upgrade to Android operating system, called 'Android M'. At the Google I/O 2015 conference, the major features of the new version were just announced. Let's...
I'm wondering what are the minimum hardware requirements for Android M. Google announced the latest version of Android at IO 2015 conference, but did not mention the release date or...
I'm wondering if Google's just announced that developers will be able to develop Android Apps using C and C++ programming languages in addition to Java. Is this true or has...
The most awaited annual software developer’s conference Google I/O has begun and many major updates have been announced by Google. The most important of those updates are as follows. Google...