Temperature and Work done

If some one slaps on your cheek,what is the temperature at the point of contact(between hand and cheek) and How much amount of work done received by you?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    funny question, but still:

slapping on the cheek is an example of impact force.

the temperature and work done depends on the force, momentum of the slapping hand, and the area of contact.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    zaveri
    funny question, but still:

slapping on the cheek is an example of impact force.

the temperature and work done depends on the force, momentum of the slapping hand, and the area of contact.

You forgot the friction part and also the texture of both skins. If DAD hits, its like hard, if girlfriend hits, its soft ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes I am damn serious friends.I had been a member since 2010 but active for past three months but CE has lost its golden touch.Its thirst to innovate,educate and enlightement.Yes...
I want to know which video converter do the best job in Conversion of Video files.I had tried the following video converters and only some of them satisfied me .They...
I had been struggling these days to save the files in my pc but due to excess size of files I was forced to delete the files.Please suggest me the...
I know it's quite late. But here's toast to the deads who are reason why India is free now. Toast to all the unsung heroes/Freedom fighters who sacrificed their life...
Dear CEans, A little background: I work for Industrial Valves Mfg firm. We make industrial valves of bigger sizes & larger pressures(up to 23000 psi) , so it is a...