(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
Under the banner of
TROIKA 2013
The Annual Technical Festival
Presents
TECHNOVISION’13
The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Competition
‘The Confluence of Innovation, Vision and Passion’
“Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.”
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
Over the years Technovision has been in resonance with the above thought.

Back with an exciting array of research categories it is an ideal platform for budding researchers to showcase their ideas and implement them.

Papers are invited from students across all engineering branches under the following groups:

Ø Esploro
Ø Creador
Ø Imaxino

The content of the papers must be relevant, but not restricted to the following sections:

ESPLORO GROUP:

§ Computer Engineering
§ Computer Science
§ Information Science
§ Information Technology
§ Software Technology
§ Artificial Intelligence
§ Cloud Computing
§ Data Mining and Cryptography

CREADOR GROUP:

§ Electrical
§ Electronics and Communication
§ Instrumentation
§ Telecommunication
§ Robotics
§ Microsystems Technology
§ Embedded Systems

IMAXINO GROUP:

§ Aerospace Engineering
§ Automobile Engineering
§ Biotechnology
§ Biomedical Engineering
§ Energy Management
§ Chemical Engineering
§ Nano Technology
§ Civil Engineering
§ Environment Engineering
§ Production and Manufacturing Engineering
§ Industrial Engineering and Management
§ Mechanical Engineering
§ Polymer Engineering
§ Other Streams

INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS

a) The paper must be submitted by 25thJanuary 2013, IST 23:59.
b) The paper must be in the standard IEEE format .
d) The paper must not be authored by more than 4 students.
e) Only undergraduate students and students pursuing dual degree or 5 years integrated courses (bachelors + masters) are allowed to participate.
f) The paper should be accompanied by a scanned copy of bonafide certificate which must include an address for correspondence and contact details of the participant. Separate bonafide certificate is required for each participant.
g) Soft copies (both doc and pdf files) of the paper should be mailed to #-Link-Snipped-# with subject Techno_TeamName.
h) Please mail your queries to #-Link-Snipped-# or contact any of the chief organizers.

The teams will be shortlisted after a great deal of scrutiny and the selected teams will be invited to present their papers at the prestigious colloquium. Accommodation will be provided to participants who reside outside Delhi. They will be charged nominal fees for the same.

For further details and registration, visit us at: #-Link-Snipped-# or contact:

Megha Bolia #-Link-Snipped-# 09868957782
Digvijay Gusain #-Link-Snipped-# 09910966926
Varun Nair #-Link-Snipped-# 09899820130

So come be a part of Technovision 2013, because “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do these terms mean with respect to turbo machines? These two velocities are actually attributed to the rotating hub.
i have completed my BE in mechanical. A power plant is providing an intern for 1 year.. will this intern in thermal power plant worth? Or should i apply for...
Good morning fellow chemical Engineers...... I need a simplified process flow sheet diagram on Cellophane...The one i have is not comprehensive enough..please help a brother
Hi, please can you provide me the link of cmat course details and link for exam papers and also which books to refer
Does the intelligent car control and recognition embedded system can communicate with other car using gps in case of accident detection. how does it actually work?