Technovanza 2013-VJTI Annual Technical Festival

Technovanza is the annual Techno-management festival organised by VJTI. The objective of Technovanza is to take Technology to the society.Technovanza is the platform for students to apply the theoretical knowledge they gather in class-rooms and use it practically by making exhibits that can explain engineering principles to lay people. It is a great opportunity for students to showcase their potential.

[​IMG]

Dates
: 28th ,29th and 30th December,2013

For more information, visit our website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Follow our facebook page and twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is always a question making me to think again and again that whether the pricing done by Branded companies seems justified or not.Consider companies like Apple,Htc,Audi,Mercedes benz,Rolls Royce and...
Hi! I would like to know the exact difference between an error detector and a comparator.
Parents and teachers are always working on making internet a safer experience for all children and now Microsoft has decided to offer a helping hand to them with its ‘Bing...
While writing the article on the ‘Bing For Schools’ program, I kept thinking on ways how you can make your search experience ad free and private, So I have listed...
IPSoft's Cognitive Technology will soon begin replacing humans working in BPOs with robots. According to a recent report published in Economic Times, the technology will disrupt the BPO industry by...