Techniche 2009 - IIT Guwahati

IIT - Guwahati presents: Techniche 2009
3-6 September, 2009.

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

About Techniche (taken from official website) -

To illuminate the darkest corners of your minds,
To open tiny windows to complexities of technology,
To give wings to your nascent dreams.....

We , the students of IIT Guwahati, proudly bring to you the eleventh edition of Techniche, our annual techno-management bonanza.
Techniche provides you a platform to interact with the best minds of the world, pits you against the fiercest of competitors, and displays to the youth the marvels of modern technology. Come, showcase your managerial abilities or listen dumbstruck as the best speakers of the nation debate it out. From intelligent robots to high soaring gliders, from coding to hacking, from innovations to carefully designed B-Plans, from lectures by nobel laureates to online games ..... we have a wide plethora of events to cater to every need of yours, to appeal to each of your senses.

And we are not done yet. Be a part of the social movement for conserving nature as Techniche leans towards a green future. Help us reach out to the underprivileged through our module ‘We Care’. Become a part of the global efforts to usher in change.

So fasten your seatbelts for these three days of electrifying atmosphere, unplugged ideas and moreover an escalator to reach new heights of technical accomplishments.

Discover the genius within you. Discover humanity.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want course details for partime M.E and fees details in tamilnadu.😕
Hi friends, I want to discuss an interesting topic related to online calculator. Engineering - Solve complex equations on click of Button all FREE! This tool is very good...
Hi can anybody tell me how to reconfigure host id of " SUN" severs in nvram
hello guys, i am an instrumentation engineering even though i got placed in HCL infosys and now i am waiting for offer letter from the company. I would like to...
i want projects on design or thermal system