Techfest website launch

Hey guys Techfest has launched it's website with their initiatives named prayaas and Nexus. Prayaas is the initiative taken to implement product in the field of medical ,energy and agriculture and the products are made by students from all over india . Nexus:- This year through nexus techfest brings to you a competition based on swarm intelligence in which the bot has to communicate with the computer . for more information check out #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks good 😀 . Let's partner for the event, say what?
  • tech_vaibhav_ee
    tech_vaibhav_ee
    The_Big_K
    Looks good 😀 . Let's partner for the event, say what?
    Is there some way that newbies in the technical field, like me , can also participate...
    what i mean is that through this forum we should form groups with like 2 experienced members and 2 inexperienced ones and working on a project ...it would be like us working under a professor(the experienced members)...
    and i dont mean it only for techfest, but also for other projects where we may interact and participate online..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @tech_vaibhav_ee : Sure, that's what CE Labs is about.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody; Can anybody give me differences between SPI and I2C
How can I enable my blogreaders to subscribe to the feeds of my blog on blogger? How can I display the number of feed readers like the one in the...
Hello Engineers, I want to indicate the loss of phases in three phase supply through LEDs. How to do that? Kindly suggest solution on this. Thanks in advance!
I very well understand that this is a public forum and is not restricted up to INDIAN members only: Still for public benefits I am posting this thread (I am...
hello all, i completed my BE from VNSGU, Surat in 2007. I've worked as lecturer in VIT, Valia, Bharuch and Nirma University, A'bad. I've also worked as RF engineer at...