Techfest @kanchi university

Apogee,a prestigious techfest in our university is going to be held on feb 7th and 8th in a grand way..i will update the events as soon as possible.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saijayadeep
    Apogee,a prestigious techfest in our university is going to be held on feb 7th and 8th in a grand way..i will update the events as soon as possible.
    waiting to hear more on this thread from you.

Images and updates about online as well as offline events are welcome.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    hello CEans,
    i am back with the news about our technical fest of our dept APOGEE 2k13...and you can go through all the events...with the link provided below #-Link-Snipped-# Registrations are opened!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Keep us posted about the events and announcements. I'm sure CEans will participate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.alexa.com/search?q=crazyengineers.com&r=site_screener&p=bigtop I heard about Alexa, a web information company that ranks various sites. Out of curiosity I checked out CE. We came out 55,992 overall and 8,184 in IN, which...
what is the advantage of using helical stirrups instead of normal stirrups in a cast-in-situ bored pile?
What are the tests carried out on fly ash used in RMC?
i want to learn more about raspberry pi.... Like the coding and stuff...i am finding it difficult from the website. Please suggest me some good book for this!
Hi all, I've uploaded one schematic.. please go through the attachment. My question is: In the schematic, to the VDD pin of the IC, diode D2 is connected which is...