TCS and Tata Technologies Ltd

Hi All,

We all know TCS & TTL are from Tata group. Can one guy have Job offers from both the companies?

Thanks
Ram

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We all know TCS & TTL are from Tata group. Can one guy have Job offers from both the companies?
    Yes. Why not? I don't see a reason why you can't have a job 'offer' from both companies. Are we talking about campus placements or walk-ins?
  • Ram Kumar_1
    Ram Kumar_1
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes. Why not? I don't see a reason why you can't have a job 'offer' from both companies. Are we talking about campus placements or walk-ins?
    Thanks Ankita.
    Here, i am talking about walk-ins.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can a union be initialized in a C program? If yes, then what is the procedure?
The brand born out of a wedlock between Alcatel-Lucent (French) and TCL Communication (Chinese) is called Alcatel OneTouch. The company has been steadily introducing its mobile devices in the Indian...
Hi friends, The concept says that the the symbol table during the compilation phase maintains information about the identifier's name and its data type. However, it is also mentioned that...
Born and brought up in Delhi, Pallavi Singh grew up with both her parents working. She is an Electronics and Communication engineer by degree, but found her calling in the...