Tata Zica All Set To Launch In January 2016 [Official Images]

Tata Motors is all geared up for the launch of its newest hatchback - The Tata Zica - in January 2016 and the company has unveiled its first official images for all Indians to admire and relish. The budget car has been in news for quite some time, thanks to the spy images that popped up which were followed by several teaser images. When the company announced that its new brand ambassador is going to be the football megastar Lionel Messi, it was met with enthusiastic response and soon we got to see the new Tata Zica in bits in a promo video around a week back. With the arrival of the new official images, fans have found all reason to cheer. Take a look -

tata-zica-launch

Tata Zica comes with upward curved grille design with Tata's logo embedded prominently in the middle. The honeycomb grille structure layered with a chrome strip at the bottom gives it a smart highlight. On both sides of the grille, you find the large headlights shaped like a spearhead with circular fog lamps.

Other features about the exterior design that really stand out are the 10-spoke silver alloy wheels and the sharp crease on the sides that go around and connect at the tail lights near the boot lid.

tata-zica_rear

Coming in two 3-cylinder engine variants - Petrol (1.2 litre) and Diesel (1.05 litre) which offer 80 PS and 70 PS max power respectively, the all new Tata Zica will sport 5-speed manual transmission and may be an automatic variant could be on the cards.

According to some sources, the diesel engine will produce 64 bhp of max power and 140Nm of max torque while delivering a 25 km per litre mileage.

On the interiors, from what the leaked images revealed, the Tata Zica is said to feature a black-grey finish on overall design. The dashboard may come with chrome and premium black highlights.

The entertainment unit may feature a Double Din Harman audio system that supports Bluetooth pairing with four speakers and four tweeters. Along with that, there ought to be manual air-conditioning and silver-finish twin-pod instrumentation cluster.

Take a look at the teaser promo video that Tata recently shared here -

The company has also put up a great social campaign to promote its upcoming hatchback. Called # Made of Great, the company has got fans tweeting from all over India about the Tata's iconic partnership with Lionel Messi and what the public's opinions are on the matter.

That's all about the car's features revealed so far. What are your thoughts about the new Tata Zica launching in next 6-7 weeks? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii guys, Udan Media and Communications Pvt Ltd. Is ready to organize the fifth edition of MachAutoExpo-2016 a unique and most trustworthy Event to be held from 11th to 15th...
Hello and a very good day! I am Debasmita Banerjee (in short Demi) a third year undergraduate engineering student majoring in Applied electronics and instrumentation. From here on I would...
Hi guys.... My name is Tomson.. A devil from God's own country.. I'm also a mechanical engineer, nerd, a pretty good driver(I'm being modest; I'm awesome ), an incurable bookworm,...
hi every one, this is dheena from chennai. thinks about chennai flood and how we can safe people from flood in upcoming year
Genome editing, the type of genetic engineering process that involves synthetic modification of DNA has suffered from various technical issues - one of them being "off-target" editing errors. A team...